Call us on 0411 304 087 or
Homeopet Anxiety 15ml
HomeoPet Anxiety Relief is a safe and natural homeopathic liquid given to your pet to promote calmness. It helps with anxiousness associated with separation, travel, loud noises, veterinarian or groomer visits, or any other stressful situation.
Helps calm fears associated with a vast array of stressful situations
Good for new puppies or existing pets to relieve the stress of a new environment and new animal relationships
No reported side effects
How it Works
The homeopathic ingredients in HomeoPet Anxiety Relief work synergistically to ease anxiety and promote a sense of calm in your pet.
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside
- For birds’ dose only once per day
- BIRDS: 2 drops in the drinking water once daily
- SMALL MAMMALS
Such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section