Call us on 0411 304 087 or
Drontal All Wormer Tablets for Small Dogs & Puppies 4pk
Drontal Allwormer Chewables kill the most important types of intestinal worms found in Australian dogs, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm.
Drontal not only protects your dog from worms, it also provides protection for the whole family from gastrointestinal parasites.
Your veterinarian can also advise whether your dog needs Drontal Allwormer to control giardia, which causes diarrhoea in dogs.
Your dog won’t need to fast before taking Drontal unlike other wormers. Drontal is so safe it can be used on puppies from 2 weeks old.
Made with real liver, Drontal Chewables are high in flavour, it can also be combined with other heartworm prevention and flea or tick treatments such as Advantage or Advantix for dogs.
- Controls 12 Gastrointestinal Worms
- Gentle and effective
- Use on dogs and puppies
- Kills important intestinal worms common to Aussie dogs
- Protects family against worms
- Combine with Advantage for Dogs or Advantix for Dogs for greater protection
Directions for Use
- Drontal Allwormer for Dogs offers fast and effective control of worms. To treat your dog or puppy, you will first need to determine your pets’ bodyweight and then follow treatment instructions outlined on the pack.
- Each dog worming tablet is given as a single dose by mouth.
- In addition to treating your dog, it is also a good idea to treat the infected area to prevent a reinfestation.
- This includes efforts to reduce environmental contamination by daily disposal of droppings where possible and the control of intermediate hosts such as fleas, rats and mice.
- Record treatment date and repeat as required.